As your locally-owned utility, our employees are our most valuable asset. In order to provide safe, efficient and reliable service to our customers, we will continue to put employee and public safety at the fore front. To limit the community spread of the COVID-19 virus while maintaining the resources needed to run our operations, we are taking the following steps:
We will continue to serve our customers and respond to outages as we implement the following changes:
- The utility office will be closed to walk-in traffic until further notice.
- We encourage you to communicate with us via email or telephone 608-837-5500 for other utility business.
- Payments can be made via MyAccount, the drive-up window, and the payment drop box.
- We have many payment options available.
- We have suspended the Water Meter Conversion Project.
- We remind customers to review and manage any automatic payments set up if they are financially affected.
- We are following guidelines recommended by the CDC for personal hygiene and have increased disinfection methods and frequency of all high touch areas.
- We continue to chlorinate the water. There is no evidence that COVID-19 is transferable through the water supply.
Updates will be shared through our website and social media channels.